Chewable Alien Pendant Necklace
Designer Jesse Campbell has created an alien that stands out from the crowd, with a cheeky smile and big bold features.
Both the front and back of this pendant are textured - raised eyes, nose and mouth on the front and a pattern of slightly raised discs on the back.
The Chewable Alien is compact yet durable, making it suitable for light to medium chewers.
A Stimtastic original designed by Jesse Campbell.
Concerned about sensory sensitivities? Our chewy pendants are made from food-grade silicone, a tasteless, odorless material that is ideal for chewing.
- Pendant size: 2" (5 cm) wide; 2.5" (6 cm) tall; 3/8" - 1/2" (1 cm - 1.3 cm) thick
- Necklace cord: 30-inch (76 cm) black cord with brushed satin finish and breakaway clasp, can easily be shortened to your preferred length
- Pendant materials: Nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone. BPA, PVC, lead, heavy metal, latex, and phthalate free.
- Not sure what kind of chewer you are? Here's a helpful guide to chewing levels
- Silicone jewelry care instructions: online | PDF
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
About the Designer
Jesse Campbell is a 27 year old autistic genderqueer artist from Michigan. He is a stay-at-home dad and homeschool teacher to his elementary son, who inspires a lot of his art and writing. He is also chronically ill and multiply disabled. Most of his work goes toward his activism in battling ableism and transphobia, which he is able to accomplish due to the overwhelming support from his partner, David.