Chewable Braid Pendant
The long narrow braid pendant presents a sturdier back-of-mouth chewing option for those who like to chew with their molars. Thicker than our dulcimer pendant, the braid still has enough give to its surface to reduce potential jaw pain or fatigue.
The individual strands are about 1/3 of an inch thick, with an alternating surface depth for added sensory input.
Available in solid and iridescent colors: Sapphire (dark blue) and Arctic Blue (light blue) are solid colors. Onyx (black), Ruby (pink) and Azure (green) have an iridescent finish, giving them a subtle sparkle and slight color variations across the pendant's surface, especially in sunlight.
Concerned about sensory sensitivities? Our chewy pendants are made from food-grade silicone, a tasteless, odorless material that is ideal for chewing.
- Pendant size: 3" (7.6 cm) long, 1" (2.5 cm) wide, .33" (.8 cm) thick
- Necklace cord: 30-inch (76 cm) black cord with brushed satin finish and breakaway clasp, can easily be shortened to your preferred length
- Pendant materials: Nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone. BPA, PVC, lead, heavy metal, latex, and phthalate free.
- Not sure what kind of chewer you are? Here's a helpful guide to chewing levels
- Silicone jewelry care instructions: online | PDF
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.