Chewable Dulcimer Pendant Necklace
The Dulcimer pendant is a long thin flat chewable for back of the mouth chewing. Just three quarters of an inch at its widest and a quarter inch thick, the Dulcimer can comfortably reach your back teeth for light to moderate chewing.
Its soft flexible construction ensures plenty of give when you bite down, reducing jaw muscle fatigue and pain from extended periods of chewing. The ridged underside makes it easy to grip with your teeth, even when wet. Richly textured on both sides, the Dulcimer provides a wide variety of stimming possibilities.
A Stimtastic original designed by Mikey Dent.
Concerned about sensory sensitivities? Our chewy pendants are made from food-grade silicone, a tasteless, odorless material that is ideal for chewing.
- Pendant size: 3" (7.6 cm) tall, .5" to .57" (1.3 to 1.4 cm) wide, 1/4" (.6 cm) thick
- Necklace cord: 30-inch (76 cm) black cord with brushed satin finish and breakaway clasp, can easily be shortened to your preferred length
- Pendant materials: Nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone. BPA, PVC, lead, heavy metal, latex, and phthalate free.
- Not sure what kind of chewer you are? Here's a helpful guide to chewing levels
- Silicone jewelry care instructions: online | PDF
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
About the Designer
Jitterbug, Mikey Dent is always on the lookout for new things to stim with. This design came out of xyr urge to do everything at once. After all, why just stim one way when you could be chewing, drawing, and rocking all at the same time?