Chewable Jellyfish Pendant
Looking for a pendant that can accommodate multiple chewing levels? Both firm and flexible, the jellyfish works for aggressive, moderate and light chewing.
The dome-shaped bell is a durable half inch thick and, with its low-centered cord, allows for chewing from the top side. The swish of tentacles is thinner and softer, perfect for light chewing or sucking on.
The blue and purple jellies have an iridescent finish, giving them a subtle sparkle and slight color variations across the pendant's surface, especially in sunlight.
And they all come with a cheerful smile on one side and the lightly raised imprint of a heart on the other.
Concerned about sensory sensitivities? Our chewy pendants are made from food-grade silicone, a tasteless, odorless material that is ideal for chewing.
- Pendant size: 3" tall (7.6 cm), 2" (5 cm) wide, 1/4" (.6 cm) thick at narrowest point to 1/2" (1.3 cm) thick at thickest points
- Necklace cord: 30-inch (76 cm) black cord with brushed satin finish and breakaway clasp, can easily be shortened to your preferred length
- Pendant materials: Nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone. BPA, PVC, lead, heavy metal, latex, and phthalate free.
- Not sure what kind of chewer you are? Here's a helpful guide to chewing levels
- Silicone jewelry care instructions: online | PDF
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.