Ch-U Tubes are hollow, allowing them to collapse when you bite down and rebound when you release, for a soft satisfying level of resistance. They have an ultra smooth surface and are very flexible.
Wear your Ch-U Tube as a necklace or use it to protect your favorite set of headphone cords. You can even safely snip it into sections to use in multiple places.
The Ch-U Tube is 6 inches long when stretched out and has 1/8" thick walls with a 1/4" opening in the center.
Concerned about sensory sensitivities? Our chewy pendants are made from food-grade silicone, a tasteless, odorless material that is ideal for chewing.
- Pendant size: 3.25" wide and 2.25" tall when in U shape as shown, (can be stretched to 6" long but will naturally return to U shape when released); 1/2" thick with 1/8" walls and 1/4" opening
- Necklace cord: 30-inch black cord with brushed satin finish and breakaway clasp, can easily be shortened to your preferred length
- Pendant materials: Nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone. BPA, PVC, lead, heavy metal, latex, and phthalate free.
- Not sure what kind of chewer you are? Here's a helpful guide to chewing levels
- Silicone jewelry care instructions: online | PDF
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.