Chewable Stegosaurus Pendant
While this chewable dino has the signature plates and spiked tail of a stegosaurus, he's not nearly as fearsome as his real-life namesake. In fact, he just might be smiling.
The medium-sized stegosaurus pendant is suitable for light to medium chewers. The curvy edges and raised bumps on the back provide ample tactile feedback and a variety of chewing possibilities.
Available in chartreuse (yellow-green), teal (light blue) and sand (tan).
Concerned about sensory sensitivities? Our chewy pendants are made from food-grade silicone, a tasteless, odorless material that is ideal for chewing.
- Pendant size: 3" (7.6 cm) wide, 2.25" (5.7 cm) tall, .25" to .4" (.6 to 1 cm) thick
- Necklace cord: 30-inch (76 cm) black cord with brushed satin finish and breakaway clasp, can easily be shortened to your preferred length
- Pendant materials: Nontoxic, FDA-compliant food-grade silicone. BPA, PVC, lead, heavy metal, latex, and phthalate free.
- Not sure what kind of chewer you are? Here's a helpful guide to chewing levels
- Silicone jewelry care instructions: online | PDF
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.