Tiny Android's HexBands are durable, discreet, and can be worn with just about anything. The hex nuts, which give the bracelet a slight weight, can be spun in place.
Each hexband is individually woven using paracord, hex nuts, and a bit of thread. The simple closure makes them easy to put on and take off. And the relative stiffness of the paracord makes them satisfying to bend and twist when not being worn.
Note: Each HexBand is handmade and unique. If you would like a custom color or size you can order them here
- Color: black cord; silver color hex nuts
- Size: size denotes internal circumference (distance around the wrist) when bracelet is clasped, 0.75" wide
- Materials: 550 Paracord sealed with heat, Zinc-coated Hex Nuts, Thread
- Weight: 1.25 to 1.5 ounces
- Care: Wash with mild soap and water or wipe wipe with a damp cloth; dry hex nuts thoroughly
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 8 years.
Tiny Android is a small business started by transgender person, Kai Smith, for the specific purpose of raising money for top surgery. Kai hopes to raise around $8,000 and has begun a YouCaring campaign in addition to a business. Kai is studying architecture to follow a lifelong dream of building affordable, accessible, sustainable housing.