Swimming Squidies Spinner Ring
The Swimming Squids embossed on this ring are both relaxing to look at and pleasing to touch. As you spin your ring, the pair of squidies "swim" across the surface. Because the design is very slightly raised, it creates a variety of textures for tactile stimmers.
The Swimming Squidies ring has two bands: an inner band with a smooth stainless steel finish and a movable outer band embossed with 8 swimming squid symbols.
The wider inner band holds the ring snugly in place while you spin or fidget with the outer band. Designed by Allen Koszis for Stimtastic.
- Color: silver
- Materials: stainless steel
- Band width: 8mm
- Sizing (inner circumference):
- Size 5: 49.3 mm
- Size 6: 52 mm
- Size 7: 54.5 mm
- Size 8: 57 mm
- Size 9: 59.5 mm
- Size 10: 62 mm
- Size 11: 65 mm
- Size 12: 67.5 mm
- Size 13: 70 mm
- Sizing notes: Measurements are provided as a guideline. Trying on rings at a store or getting sized at a jewelry counter is the most accurate way of finding your ring size. If you are between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size because spinner rings have wide bands.
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Cleaning: Your ring can be cleaned with warm soapy water. Complete care instructions
From the Designer:
About the Designer
Allen Koszis is a 23 year old nonbinary college student, currently going to community college for their AA, and living in the California Bay Area. They have always had problems with anxiety, but never really liked any of the ring designs they found on the market. Which is why they jumped at the opportunity to design their own. Allen spends most of their free time drawing, with most of their interests including biology, food, comics, and animation.
Allen would like to eventually get a major in entomology or something in scientific illustration. But they really just hope to one day make a living off of doing the things that they love, and to help the marginalized communities they are a part of