Spin them, rub them, push them, roll them on your skin, these colorful beads are a fun stim that looks pretty even when not in use. These bead rings, created by Pi, are 1.5 inches across and feature 4 beads.
Currently in stock (more bead styles are coming soon):
- Faceted: 4 half-inch beads in varying solid colors with a faceted texture
- Lampwork: 4 half-inch multi color patterned beads with a smooth shiny finish
Note: Each bead ring is handmade and unique. Photos are representative of the design theme but there is variation in the exact colors from one pair to the next.
- Size: 1.5" (3.8 cm) wide ring, individual bead sizes as described above
- Materials: Metal ring (contains nickel), plastic or glass beads
- Warning: Choking hazard: not suitable for children under 8 years old. Contains nickel. NOT FOR ORAL USE
About the Artist
Pi is a nonbinary autistic engineering student who loves to craft. They love Stimtastic so much that they decided they wanted to contribute. They also plan to provide roller beads if there's interest. You can find Pi on their Tumblr at werevampiwolf.tumblr.com . Pi takes custom orders on their Etsy at prettyinpi.etsy.com.