Mini Bead Ring
Spin them, rub them, push them, roll them on your skin. At just 1 inch in diameter, mini bead rings are perfect the perfect pocket fidget.
They also have an auditory stimming possibilities: the pumpkin beads make a light clicking sound when they touch and the metal rings jingle.
- Pumpkin beads: 4 acrylic half-inch pumpkin shaped beads in a variety of colors and prints
- Metal Hoops: 10 quarter-inch stainless steel hoops
Handmade by Pi,a nonbinary autistic engineering student who loves to craft.
Note: Each bead ring is handmade and unique. Photos are representative of the design theme but there is variation in the exact colors from one set of beads to the next.
- Size: 1" (2.5 cm) wide ring
- Materials: Metal ring (contains nickel), stainless steel hoops or acrylic beads
- Warning: Choking hazard: not suitable for children under 8 years old. Contains nickel. NOT FOR ORAL USE
About the Artist
Pi is a nonbinary autistic engineering student who loves to craft. They love Stimtastic so much that they decided they wanted to contribute. They also plan to provide roller beads if there's interest. You can find Pi on their Tumblr at werevampiwolf.tumblr.com . Pi takes custom orders on their Etsy at prettyinpi.etsy.com.