Stimtastic Weighted Blanket Giveaway
Weighted blankets can be a big help for individuals on the autism spectrum, but they can also be prohibitively expensive, especially in adult sizes. As part of our commitment to give back to the autism community, we're setting up a program to help those who can't afford weighted blankets by fully or partially subsidizing the cost of a small number of blankets each month.
If you (or an individual that you are the parent/guardian of) would benefit from using a weighted blanket but cannot afford to purchase one, we invite you to use the form on the right to enter our ongoing weighted blanket giveaway.
Due to the cost of shipping, blankets can only be sent to USA addresses at this time. For our European program please visit the Stimtastic Weighted Blanket Giveaway - Europe page.
Please read the details below before submitting the form on the right.
1. This program is targeted at autistic people who cannot afford to purchase a weighted blanket. Please do not complete the form if this does not describe you.
2. If #1 does not describe you and you would like to purchase a weighted blanket at a very affordable price, check out Isaac Inskeep's Etsy shop. Their custom handmade blankets are priced at a small amount above the cost of materials and your purchase will support an autistic adult who is trying to make weighted blankets more accessible and affordable to those who need them.
3. If you are able to afford the partial cost of a blanket, please make a note of this in the appropriate box when completing the form. Your contribution toward your blanket will help us get weighted blankets to more people faster. If you cannot afford to contribute anything, don't worry! The selection of people to receive blankets is completely random and none of the information you provide will have any impact on your likelihood of being selected.
4. We will be giving away blankets continuously over time. The program will be limited by both the number of blankets that Isaac can make and the amount of funds we have in our donation fund at any given time.
5. For each blanket we are able to give away, we will randomly draw a name from all of the submissions received. The information you provide and the timing of your entry will not have any bearing on your chances of being selected. Each time we draw a name, every person who has entered up to that point and not been selected yet has an equal chance of being chosen.
6. Please only 1 entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
If you would like to enter the weighted blanket giveaway, please complete the information below. Your information will be kept private and will not be shared with anyone. If you are selected, you will work directly with Isaac to select the color and size of your blanket and arrange shipping details.
Illustration by Léonore Le Rouzic